Edge Master Two-Sided Diamond Stone
Made from heavy duty industrial monocrystalline diamonds that are electroplated onto a steel base, this diamond stone is ideal to get your knives sharper and better.
Position the cutting edge over the diamond plate and maintain an angle of 10/30 degree between the blade and sharpening surface.
Use a back-and-forth motion to move the blade while maintaining an even pressure on the blade. Place oil or water as a lubricant on the sharpening surface to prevent from overheating.
- Measures 20cm x 7.5cm x 4cm
- Sharpening surface: 15cm x 6cm
- Double sided diamond stone with 360 Grit for coarse sharpening and repair damaged/blunt knives and 600 Grit for fine honing
- Made of durable and Heavy-Duty industrial monocrystalline diamonds electroplated onto a steel base of 0.89 cm thickness
- Sharpen dry. No messy oil needed
- Initial break-in
- Moulded base with storage and non-slip feet for safety
- Suitable for all household/sporting knives as well as tools
- Avoid applying too much pressure. Let the Diamond do the work
- Clean surface and wipe dry after use
- Store dry